JLT Ireland: Your Data Matters
At JLT Ireland we know how important data privacy is to you and we want to make sure you are clear on why and how we collect, handle, store and transfer personal data; what your rights are and how they can be exercised.
With the introduction of the Europe-wide General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we have reviewed what information we process and how process such information so you can be confident that we’re processing information appropriately and securely.
On this link you will find:
- Our Fair Processing Notice that provides you with a clear explanation of when, why and how we collect and use personal data. We have designed our Notice to be as user friendly as possible, and have labelled sections to make it easy for you to navigate to the information that may be most relevant to you; and
- Our Privacy and Security Statement that explains our privacy principles and how we keep personal data secure; and
- Information about your data protection rights and how to exercise them; and
- How to contact our Data Protection Officer; and
- Individuals’ data protection rights and how to exercise them.
How to contact our Data Protection Officer
If you would like more information, please contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing JLTIrelandDPO@jlt.ie